Manufacturing Technician RB
- Minimum (2) years-prior manufacturing related experience in fast paced environment with technical qualification from an accredited institution or certification program (internally, completion of Operator Skill Block 4 with demonstrated competencies).
- Must have the ability to work any shift and function in a team-oriented environment.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan ahead and take initiative in resolving equipment, material, staffing problems on the lines.
- Ability to lead safety improvements through personal commitment and procedures is required.
- Knowledge of industrial safety procedures and regulations is a requirement.
- Ability to problem solve and engage employees in a team environment.
- Solid computer skills (i.e. email, payroll, production reports, etc).
- Technical knowledge of high speed manufacturing equipment and operations is required.
- Ability to stand for extended periods, reach overhead, bend or stoop, walk occasionally, grasp items with hands and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks’ vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- Maternity Leave. 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Pay. Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement. RB offers tuition reimbursement for relevant coursework; including certifications!
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands
- Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career!
Don’t delay your next move & apply today!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.