Manufacturing Operator RB
- Minimum one (1) years-prior manufacturing related experience in fast paced environment.
- Must have the ability to work any shift and function in a team-oriented environment. .
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan ahead and take initiative in resolving equipment, material, staffing problems on the lines.
- Ability to lead safety improvements through personal commitment and procedures is required.
- Knowledge of industrial safety procedures and regulations is a requirement.
- Ability to problem solve and engage employees in a team environment.
- Solid computer skills (i.e. email, production reports, etc).
- Technical knowledge of high speed packaging equipment and operations is a plus.
- Ability to stand for extended periods, reach overhead, bend or stoop, walk occasionally, grasp items with hands and lift up to 40 pounds.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truely Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!