Logistics Manager RB
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Logistics Manager to join RB’s Hygiene Home Business Unit.
Key parts of this role will include:
- Support of Supply Service Directors in continuously improving the Supply Chain Performance in Central Europe
- Implementation and leading of warehouse moves and integrations and supplier (i.e. freight, embellishment suppliers) changes
- Implementation and leading performance-improvement-projects of the Supply Chain
- Implementation and Management of process-coordination-projects in CE
- Support in coordination of RB-Supply-Chain in regards to future requirements and strategy
- Identification, preparation and analysis of logistics-indicators for cost-optimization and service improvements
Is this You?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (min. Berufsakademie) in business administration, logistics or engineering
- 5-8 years’ work experience in Supply Chain functions, preferable with people and project management experience
- Work experience ideally in FMCG-company or similar dynamic work environment
- Very good MS-Office skills
- ERP System-knowledge; very good understanding of all supply-chain-relevant processes including interface to other functions
- Exposure to manufacturing facilities and processes
- First experience in managing the brand P&L and budget
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn fast the in & outs of the commercial business
- English: Excellent
- German speaking (or open to learn)
In return, RB offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
Apply now for a chance to really change the game!