Line Technician - Powder Operations RB
- Knowledgeable in and follows all GMP guidelines for Powder Operations, all aspects of the site’s HACCP program and follows all site Safety, Ergonomics and Environmental Quality guidelines.
- Knowledgeable and familiar with the SAP system (inventory), WINS system (Unitizing, weigh sheets, check scan, etc.).
- Equipment and Facility cleaning and documentation, Hazards (CIP Chemicals, raw materials) and SOP Database.
- The ability to train other operators, lift up to 50 lbs, bending, etc.
- Computer knowledge (email, training programs, i.e., LEX Review, etc.)
As a manufacturing operator, you will need the ability to check information both quickly and accurately, the ability to follow work instructions in practical work related settings, the ability to apply basic rules of arithmetic as well as demonstrate the ability to trouble shoot and problem solve mechanical issues.
High school diploma or equivalent required.