Learning & Performance Delivery Partner AO
People / HR
A Bit About UsWe’re a bunch of people who go to great lengths to make sure our customers are the happiest customers out there. We may sell everything from washing machines to PlayStations, but at our core we’re a people business. We roll up our sleeves and work together to make things happen. From logistics, recycling to our award winning IT teams, almost everything we do, we do ourselves to make sure every aspect of our customer journey is done properly. We launched in 2000 as a result of a £1 bet in a Bolton pub. 18 years later we have a 5* TrustPilot rating (after 100K reviews), expanded our business into Europe and floated on the London stock exchange, but we never lose sight of what we’re about.
More About the RoleWe’re on a journey to build a culture of learning and performance here at AO, this will be a brilliant journey for you to be part of. In this role, you will be supporting the Learning & Performance manager to deliver and embed some key learning and performance people initiatives. This will range from designing and delivering soft skills sessions for our AOers to supporting our internal TechXpert team to deliver sessions on areas such as Excel. You will also design self-directed paths for our AO’ers to pick up and learn at their own pace and work with our managers to build their skill and capability to lead their fantastic teams. We’re looking for someone with broad learning and performance experience, who is able to deliver impactful learning activities for a wide range of topics.
Here's What You Can Expect to be Doing* Design and deliver, management and employee development programmes in line with business needs
* Deliver relevant development activities using blended techniques that result in an increase in learning and performance (including technology where relevant)
* Co-own the AO induction and Onboarding design and delivery, including liaising with the business to keep content relevant and up to date and working across the people team to measure impact.
* Drive the development of participants on programmes through support and consultation with them and their managers
* Measure the impact and effectiveness of programmes and activities using a robust evaluation process and alter development activities in line with feedback
* Maintain strong relationships with programme sponsors and keep them involved with learning activities
* Collaborate with subject matter experts within the People Teams across the group to ensure aligned thinking and effective performance at all touch points
* Work on key projects and support learning design where appropriate to satisfy the needs of the business
A Few Things About YouYou will have a strong background in learning and performance and a demonstrable track record of delivering results. Along with this, you will be able to; * Act as an ambassador for the learning and development team and its various initiatives
* Align activities to programme objectives and implement measure to ensure they are meeting expectations
* Ensure all activity is of high quality and has the buy-in from key stakeholders
* Effectively prioritise and deliver several projects simultaneously
* Designs innovative and engaging training solutions that challenge the ordinary to suit the AO way
* Use external insight and internal consultation to increase the learning mediums keeping the 70:20:10 principles in mind