Key Account Manager NCC Group
Key Account Manager
Do you enjoy building relationships? Are you a motivated and dedicated team player? Do you always want to be the best at what you do?
NCC Group is looking for a number of Key Account Manager's to join our core sales division. As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling the full range of services provided by the Escrow Services division to your customers.
In this role your core focus is to gain revenue growth through a number of existing clients, focusing on building long-term, sustainable relationships. You will be focused on growing revenues from your account base, you may also have the opportunity to specialise in a geography or vertical market initiative.
- Develop account plans to ensure revenue growth within your account base and maximise opportunities
- Work alongside the technology partner team in order to develop opportunities and improve close periods
- Overachieve against a defined set of targets and KPI’s and proactively report accurate revenue forecasts to your line manager
- Work with the technical and operations team in order to ensure we provide excellent service to our customers
- Build long-term, sustainable, relationships with our clients in order to support revenue growth for the Escrow Services division
- Proactively manage up to 80 accounts
- A minimum of 2 years experience in dealing with customers and a track record of driving new business revenue through customer relationships
- A confident, clear and concise telephone manner
- A vertical market expert with particular knowledge and credibility within a sector
- Able to effectively write and structure an email with a view to developing opportunities and building relationships
- Capable of gaining an understanding of a client’s business case and articulating the value of Escrow services to their business
About NCC Group
NCC Group is a global expert in cyber security and risk mitigation, working with businesses to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape.
With our knowledge, experience and global footprint, we are best placed to help businesses identify, assess, mitigate & respond to the risks they face.
Headquartered in Manchester, UK, with over 35 offices across the world, NCC Group employs more than 2,000 people and is a trusted advisor to 15,000 clients worldwide.
If your skills and experience meet the needs of the role requirement, we will endeavour to respond to your query within 10 working days. If you have applied for a vacancy and haven’t heard back from us within this time please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
*** Please note that this role has background clearance as mandatory due to the nature of the work NCC Group does. To apply, you must be willing and able to undergo the vetting process ***