Junior Data Administrator NCC Group
Junior Data Administrator
Initially on a 6 month fixed-term contract, the Junior Data Administrator will form part of an extensive data cleansing project supporting the Company’s IT systems transformation programme, assisting with the implementation of Workday across the group. As part of the Master Data team, this role will assist in de-duplicating and merging records, maintain references and an integration map for multiple data sources and systems, data entry and monitoring on-going data issues.
The successful candidate will have a willingness to learn about, or have previous experience in using business intelligence tools. This role would suit a candidate who has a keen interest in learning about high-level data and gaining experience with Workday and systems implementation projects.
- Data cleansing and deduplication
- Monitoring data accuracy and quality
- High-level data entry
- Monitor and escalate serious data matters to senior members of the team
- Support the implementation of Workday
Essential Skills and Experince
- Previous administration experience
- Experience with, or a willingness to learn about business intelligence tools
- An intermediate understanding of MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Motivated and a willingness to learn
- Abillity to manage own workload
- An understanding of data protection and GDPR regulations
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working with CRM systems
- Understanding of data warehousing concepts
- Previous experience working with large quantities of high-level data
- Support experience on IT system migration projects
About NCC Group
We are passionate about helping our customers to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape. We fuel that passion with investment – in our people, our business and we want to invite talented people to join us in our vision to be the leading cyber security advisor.
The NCC Group family has 1,600 members located around the world providing a trusted advisory service to 15,000 customers. Our heart is in our space.
About your application
We review every application received and will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. If you don’t hear back from us within 10 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies and we would encourage you to keep an eye on our career opportunities as there may be other suitable roles.
*** Please note that this role has background clearance as mandatory due to the nature of the work NCC Group does. To apply, you must be willing and able to undergo the vetting process ***