Internal Recruiter AO
People / HR
A Bit About UsWe’re a bunch of people who go to great lengths to make sure our customers are the happiest customers out there. We may sell everything from washing machines to PlayStations, but at our core we’re a people business. We roll up our sleeves and work together to make things happen. From logistics, recycling to our award winning IT teams, almost everything we do, we do ourselves to make sure every aspect of our customer journey is done properly. We launched in 2000 as a result of a £1 bet in a Bolton pub. 18 years later we have a 5* TrustPilot rating (after 100K reviews), expanded our business into Europe and floated on the London stock exchange, but we never lose sight of what we’re about.
More About the RoleWe're looking for a Recruitment Specialist to join our award winning Contact Centre Recruitment team at our head office in Bolton.
You will be a pivotal part of the full 360 recruitment journey for our candidates, providing an exceptional experience and ensuring we are attracting and retaining the best talent the market has to offer.You will be adding value and continually improving AO’s recruitment process to contribute to our mission to have the happiest customers by relentlessly striving for a better way.
Here's What You Can Expect to be Doing* Drive dynamic direct sourcing strategies to attract the best talent in the market
* Owning and managing the full life-cycle recruitment process from advertising, sourcing, interview, offer and on boarding
* Provide first class support and guidance to hiring managers throughout the recruitment life-cycle
* Ensure a thorough understanding of Hiring Managers’ requirements and communicate effectively throughout the recruitment process
* Evaluate skill level, conduct efficient and professional interview process (both telephone and face-to-face), and drive offer process, including salary negotiations
* Develop a strong understanding of departments and teams
* Effectively manages expectation of both candidates and hiring managers
* Propose and support on-going improvements to AO’s recruitment strategy
* Act as an escalation point for the team Resourcer
* Collaborating with the wider People Team, knowledge sharing and coaching Resourcers
* Ensuring that communications to candidates are of a high standard
* Tracking and reporting of weekly recruitment activity where required * Acting as an AO Brand ambassador through a strong linked-in network and social media presence
A Few Things About You* A proven proactive sourcer through headhunting and self-sourcing
* Experience of recruiting for Sales and Customer Service roles
* Confident and competent interviewer
* Ability to source for skilled roles
* A positive can do attitude
* Passion for Recruitment and providing an exceptional candidate experience