IS Senior Business Analyst RB
- Bachelors’ degree or similar qualification with IT and business management as core subjects
- A minimum of 5 years practical experience gained working within a commercial organization in a business analysis or similar role
- Candidate must have a high level of commercial acumen, be able to demonstrate a detailed understanding of commercial business processes and their interdependencies, and articulate how technology is used as a strategic enabler to run and transform a commercial operation
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, verification and methodology development
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and creative problem solving skills
- Experience overseeing the design, development and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems or products
- Proven practical experience in managing & delivering projects (on Time, on Budget, in Scope)
- Strong track record of contributing to projects and achieving results
- Experience in managing direct report/s and working in a team oriented, collaborative environment
- Has a “customer facing”, service oriented approach
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Agile thinker able to operate in a high pressured, dynamic environment
- Proactive “go-getter” who challenges the status quo and takes personal ownership to deliver
- Ability to work both in a team as well as individually
- Analytical mind-set, passionate on interrogating data and delivering insights
- Flexible to travel between the UK, Ireland, DACH and Nordics countries (Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland)
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!