IS Graduate Program RB
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Lysol, Mucinex, Enfamil, and Airwick.
Thrive in an environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and hygiene company? Keep reading to learn about what we’re looking for and how to complete the application!
We are looking for graduating students to join our RB IS Graduate Development Program. You will be completing IS based project work, collaborating with multiple functions such as Supply Finance, Commercial Finance, and Accounting.
- Develop a basic understanding of each function, specifically around the organizational structure, operational processes, common issues and pain points.
- Perform system analysis, design, programming, testing, and documentation.
- Monitor and analyze existing application systems.
- Recommend enhancements on technical function and business utility.
- Constantly improve IS systems through current/best in class IS practices.
- Participate in the effort to identify potential solutions, including: hardware considerations, purchased software options, internal software and development options, and corporate hardware/software policy and direction.
- Participate in multiple projects throughout the year and partner across all functions of the business.
- Must be graduating in May/June 2019 with a BS degree in business administration or an IS-related discipline (Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, potentially high-pressure environment.
- Ability to interact clearly with business users to ensure that software solutions fill strategic business needs.
- Willingness and ability to work with multifunctional teams both in country and across the world.
- Internationally mobile for future career opportunities win RB.
How to apply:
- Apply through RB’s career site
Search Keyword: “Graduate”
Search Location: “United States”