IS Business Analyst RB
Is this You?
- Bachelor’s degree or similar qualification with IT and business management as core subjects
- A minimum of 1 year practical experience in supporting a commercial function from an IS perspective, covering both operational and project related activities
- Technical knowledge of and practical experience in supporting an ERP solution is preferred
- Candidate must have an intermediate level of commercial acumen, be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of commercial business processes and their interdependencies, and articulate how technology is used as an enabler to run and transform a commercial operation
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, verification and methodology development
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and creative problem solving skills
- Experience overseeing the design, development and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems or products
- Proven practical experience in managing & delivering projects OTOBOS
- Strong track record of contributing to projects and achieving results
- Experience working in a team oriented, collaborative environmentPersonal Attributes
- Has a “customer facing”, service oriented approach
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Agile thinker able to operate in a high pressured, dynamic environment
- Proactive “go-getter” who challenges the status quo and takes personal ownership to deliver
- Ability to work both in a team as well as individually
- Analytical mind-set, passionate on interrogating data and delivering insights
- Flexible to travel between the UK, Ireland and DACH.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!