HR Business Partner, Denmark & Norway Just Eat
Our People team are ultimately responsible for looking after every colleague in the Just Eat family. We make sure that Just Eaters across the globe have the best employee experience possible, from hiring, to onboarding, administration, rewards, career development and more. We’re big on investing in our people as we want Just Eat to be a place where people love coming to work, and they do.
We have an exciting opportunity for a commercially focused HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for promoting the growth of the Danish office by taking responsibility for staff selection, induction and professional development.
You will be reporting directly to the Country Manager and you will work hand-in-hand with them and with the local management team and central teams of the Just Eat Group based in the UK. You will have the opportunity to extend your professional network and collaborate with the other Just Eat countries to identify and implement the best practices of the group.
You will work closely with the Group HR Lead to align HR and organisational development in Denmark and Norway.
This role will help develop the foundations of HR setting up razor sharp people processes, policy development right through to the management of payroll and the People system - Workday to talent and succession plans. You will play a vital role in supporting the business and local team, acting as the HR ambassador for Denmark and Norway; promoting and delivering a great employee experience.
● Recruitment and selection of new staff: drafting and writing profiles, supporting managers with interviewing skills, applicants and selection
● Manage the local induction and on-boarding activities;
● A true Partner for the Country Manager focus on designing the right organisation to achieve our targets;
● Point of contact for employment contracts and ensuring compliance with labor legislation and company policies concerning staff management;
● Responsible for managing and being the contact person for the third party payroll provider, ensuring payroll changes, new joiner information is sent through and processed in appropriate timelines.
● Support in-house training initiatives for current staff in collaboration with the Just Eat Group;
● Implement at local level the group’s periodic surveys on staff satisfaction and implementing any agreed improvement measures locally.
● Coach managers in all aspects of HR support
● Support the roll-out of incentive schemes and performance objective plans for staff.
● Assist the management team on all aspects of people related decision-making and advice
● Promote company initiatives such as outdoor and team-meeting activities, as well as presentations and internal communication.
● Champion our values, Make happy, Razor sharp and Big hearted.
● Provide employment advice and coaching partner for managers. Provide advice and guidance to managers and employees with regards to current legislation and requirements in the market.
● Understands the importance of data and the need to accurate employees data. At ease using data to interpret trends, changes to support decision making
- At least 4 years experience in HR and managing payroll
- A high knowledge of Danish labour legislation (funktionærloven) is a must. Knowledge of Norwegian labour legislation is an advantage
- Experience in working with collective bargaining agreements and compliance (HK) is an advantage
- Advanced level of English both written and verbal
- Experience of driving high performing teams
- A degree in human resources or an equivalent discipline will be regarded as an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills - can communicate effectively and build effective relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Resourceful in their approach to resolving day to day operational HR issues and queries
- Experience in working with performance management at a strategic level
- Experience in supporting management in business decisions where organisational development is needed
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Focused on Delivery and quality of service
- Resilient and resourceful with a 'can do' attitude
- High standards of integrity and ethics, ability to maintain professional standards
- Ability to work autonomously and take the initiative
- Works collaboratively with others to achieve excellence
- Although travel will be limited, willingness to travel from time-to-time