HR Business Partner (f/m/d) -part time RBA fantastic opportunity for an HR Business Partner to join RB's Health Business Unit.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner who would like to work in part time (60%) in an exciting and challenging international environment.
You will be supported by an HR Generalist and a C&B Analyst and your scope of responsibility will be one or several functions for the Business Unit Health. There is also an opportunity to job share with another HRBP.
Key parts of this role will include:
- Being fully responsible for the full employee life cycle from payroll topics and reporting over the HR policies, training & development, over recruitment and succession planning to the execution of the HR strategy
- Acting as competent and trusted advisor for managers and employees in all Human Resources relevant questions, full operational HR support of your function
- Coaching, challenging and supporting leaders in their roles for all related people matters
- Engaging employees on the RB values, strategy and objectives of the business and ensuring employees are clear on the contribution to the business objectives
- Creating and ensuring a trustful collaboration with the works council; writing, negotiating and implementing works council agreements
- Taking over the responsibility for filling vacancies in your function
- Working with managers to plan organizational change, considering change impact and people implications
- Continuously optimizing HR processes and cross-functional projects
- Supporting and driving consistent HR processes and HR tools (Performance Management, Talent Management)
- Conducting Trainings and Workshops for managers in different fields like Talent Management, Recruitment, and Leadership
- Leading the talent and performance management process for your client portfolio and supporting in building relevant development and succession plans
Is this you?
- Minimum Bachelor´s degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Law or Social sciences with major in Human Resources or Organizational Management or a similar qualification
- Additional Qualification/Experience in Consulting, Training or Coaching
- At least 4 years of job experience as an HR Business Partner or Personalreferent
- Profound German labour law and works council law knowledge
- Extensive experience in recruitment
- Good project management & priority setting skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally (1-2 times a year)
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office & an HR software
- Intercultural competence, very good communication skills, commercial understanding, sovereignty in dealing with international Management
- Consulting and coaching skills & ability
- English: fluent
- German: fluent
- International mobility for further career steps
In return, RB offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.