Group Finance and Operations Audit Manager SkyEmployee status: Permanent
Closing date: Ongoing
Reference number: 39465
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This is a great opportunity to join the Group Audit, Risk Management and Compliance Department.
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search#LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities
To manage, on a day to day basis, the planning, performance and report delivery of allocated audit assignments within the Finance and Operational area. This includes ensuring delivery of the end to end audit process to acceptable professional standards
- Building and maintaining a close working relationship with the senior management teams
- Regular reporting to senior management on key issues identified during the reviews
- Maintaining and developing audit programmes to adequately address existing and emerging risks, plan and monitor team's audit work.
- Ensuring that the audit universe is updated regularly and remains appropriate at all times
- Working with business management and other staff to position the audit function as a real alternative to third party consultancy services.
- Basic understanding of key IT audit controls assessed under COBIT
- Qualified accountant
- Sound understanding of controls and risks and their application to the business environment
- Good influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to engage in the detail of the operating business processes
- A genuine interest in, and ideally a sound understanding of, the media industry
- Italian and/or German language skills would be beneficial but not essential.
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? Apply today.
We’re happy to talk flexible working.
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better