Reporting to Global Quality Director, IFCN, the primary scope of the role is:
- Operating as part of the Global IFCN Quality Leadership team (GQLT), sets global strategy and plan with GQLT to provide oversight of supplier and EMO to assure compliance to RB IFCN quality standards, policies and procedures for raw materials, packaging materials and Third Party Manufacturing for IFCN products.
- Ensure robust supplier quality management systems in place and in use
- Setup audit schedule and ensure timely execution and completion of audits of third party manufacturers and suppliers to assure compliance with policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Provides critical evaluation of EMO, raw material and packaging component suppliers and MJN sites to assure compliance with appropriate regulations, applicable Good Manufacturing Practices, and RB requirements.
- Drive effective change control with suppliers and Global Procurement
- Work with Global Procurement and IFCN GQLT, to set global supplier quality development strategy and action plan to help develop and build capabilities of RB IFCN critical suppliers to meet RB quality requirements
Monitoring of emerging contaminants, regulatory changes and emerging risks mitigation action tracking Prepare and support Global Quality Quarterly Management Review meeting Develop technical capabilities eg on process understanding and control within Quality teams Work with IFCN QLT to drive quality by design culture, design programs and initiatives to promote quality culture. Manage section budget, team and people development. Any other tasks or responsibilities as assigned.
- Define key quality metrics to monitor performances for key suppliers
- Drives effective Root Cause Analysis, Corrective Action / Preventive Action (CAPA) program with Suppliers and EMOs to avoid occurrence
- Work with cross functional teams and suppliers to proactively identify risks, drive effective mitigation to minimize incoming supplier quality issues and disruptions
- Foster a proactive vs. reactive culture focused on continuous improvement
- Timely execution of supplier and EMO audits
- Sustainable and robust IFCN supplier quality management systems
- Act as effective risk mitigation in food and quality risk management, to reduce or mitigate risks introduced to IFCN products produced in RB IFCN factories
- Makes recommendations and proactively identify and resolve risks identified with cross functional stakeholders
- Maintenance of scorecard, trend analysis and timely delivery of management reports