Global Regulatory Affairs Remediation Associate RB
A fantastic opportunity is available for an Associate to join our Global Regulatory Affairs team.
The Product Integrity Review (PIR) Team are responsible for delivering the product integrity review across the Health, Hygiene and Home portfolio, ensuring that products are safe for use and compliant with local legislation at the point of sale.
Working within a team of Regulatory Associates, you will also work alongside the PIR team, regulatory groups, and other business stakeholder functions to assess the status of our products, identifying their regulatory status, required changes, related risks and threats, feeding into action plans to manage them efficiently.
- Experience in registration and maintenance of technical documentation
- Effective communication in a variety of mediums
- Strong sense of urgency and achievement
- Ability to work autonomously & provide independent opinions
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to negotiate, with the ability to be direct yet diplomatic
- Ability to identify issues and work to find agreeable solutions
- Good attention to detail
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!