Global Material Master Process Specialist RB
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and process material master data setup and change requests in SAP ECC.
- Lead mass material extension process as required during the setup of new MJN Distribution Centers.
- Facilitates resolution process for material processing inaccuracies.
- During daily material processing, enforce data governance best practices with close communication of requirements to regional Supply Chain stakeholders, engaging the Associate Manager when necessary to ensure the greatest level of data integrity is maintained.
- Train and onboard new employees for material master processing as needed
- Research and propose functional enhancements to the MDM process at identified through day to day activities.
- Material Master, Subject Matter Expert for Regional Planning Community by developing training materials as led by the Associate Manager of Material Master Data
- In collaboration with GPOs and RPLS, help to facilitate projects and deliverables within limited time constraints.
- Actively participates with SABA Application Community meetings to express business challenges and present possible solutions.
- Participant in GSCP related system enhancement assessments and process changes as required.
- Utilizes SharePoint to help deliver PTS guides to the business.
- GSCP Document Administrator for departmental Corporate Policy, SOP and WI Read/Understand groups.
- SME for both SABA and CSP Applications.
- Create, maintain and track users for R&U groups through the use of SAP programs.
- Create, maintain and review CP, WI, and SOP as needed and route accordingly for approval.
- Utilize HPQC to conduct UAT test for PTS testing as required.
- Utilize PowerPoint to create training presentations and other departmental presentations.
- Identify and construct focused training documentation to educate and combat reoccurring MDM issues.
- Create reports, forms, and pivot tables within MS Excel and Lumira.
- Create process flows in Visio.
- Other miscellaneous responsibilities as assigned by Global GPL or Associate Manager.
- Project management as assigned by Associate Manager.Qualifications
- BS Degree preferred, Associate’s Degree in business and/or software related applications required, plus a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the following areas:
- Working and managing using internal policies, procedures and processes.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, and Excel) skills.
- Experience using SAP, CSP, SABA, and HPQC.
- Experience creating training documentation and presentations.
- Ability to speak publically and present in a professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capacity to interact and work with cross-functional teams globally.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in a team environment as well as the ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to learn new software and processes quickly.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!