Formulation Senior Associate RB
Do you have?
- A good degree in chemistry or a PhD in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Extensive experience of formulation product development, within a healthcare formulation laboratory including scale up and license registration with a proven track record of delivery.
- Experience with QBD and proven track record of delivery through QBD to the desired project timelines
- Strong intellectual curiosity and ability to think outside the box
- Proven ability to work under pressure without compromising quality and delivery
Is this You?
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills for complex technical situations within specified deadlines.
- Results orientated, self-motivated with an ability to evaluate and take risks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience of working in an R&D healthcare / pharmaceutical and/or FMCG environment with a proven track record of delivering development projects
- Knowledge and experience of formulation principles and procedures, and working in a regulated laboratory environment
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!