Financial Accountant NCC Group
NCC Group have an exciting opportunity based at our brand new headquarters, located in the heart of Spinningfields in Manchester. We’re looking for a highly driven and ambitious Financial Accountant to support our UK Assurance business unit as we embark of a journey of transformational change
Working closely with the Director of Finance you will be challenged with ensuring all consolidated reporting is completed on time and in full within a controlled environment. You will have strong experience in all areas of financial control coupled with experience in both business partnering and management accounts to allow you to play a key role in shaping the future of the Assurance finance function.
- Ensure that all month end reporting is completed and provided on time in full by the Management Accountants / Business Partners, that information is complete and consistent in style and presentation in preparation for presentation to the Director of Finance
- Report on consolidated quarter end and full year position on a monthly basis, along with progress on underlying key actions.
- Bridge the gap between AP and AR/CC and the Finance Business Partners and Management Accountants on all areas of concern/actions and updates
- Work towards full financial ownership of the transactional functions within finance
- Ensure that all necessary journals are prepared, reviewed and signed off as appropriate
- Manage all year-end tax queries to ensure that group have all necessary information as necessary
- Provide support and guidance on all ad hoc statutory and tax compliance issues, including overseas employment, transfer pricing, accounting treatment and presentation issues
Required Skills and Experince
- Previous experience of working across multi-state locations and time zones, within a Company that has experience of mergers and acquisitions
- You will have a minimum of 2 years post qualification (Chartered Accountancy Qualification is preferred) and have experience as a Financial Accountant
- Personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Strong team leadership, managing diverse personalities and viewpoints
- Detailed working knowledge of IFRS, including the most recent changes
- Working knowledge to Hyperion is desirable
- Fully competent in all Microsoft applications
About NCC Group
We are passionate about helping our customers to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape. We fuel that passion with investment – in our people, our business and we want to invite talented people to join us in our vision to be the leading cyber security advisor.
The NCC Group family has 1,600 members located around the world providing a trusted advisory service to 15,000 customers. Our heart is in our space.
About your application
We review every application received and will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. If you don’t hear back from us within 10 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies and we would encourage you to keep an eye on our career opportunities as there may be other suitable roles.
*** Please note that this role has background clearance as mandatory due to the nature of the work NCC Group does. To apply, you must be willing and able to undergo the vetting process ***