Finance Trainee (m/f/d) RB
Necessary qualifications and personal skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree and approximately one year work- or internship experience in Finance
- Openness to different cultures and strong communications skills fluent in English
- Initiative and self-starter approach to make a difference
- Strong analytical thinking as well as problem solving skills
- Change agility and team-spirit
- Entrepreneurial thinking with will to succeed and hands-on mentality
- Challenging environment with the best employees to create game changing innovations
- Open and international culture with colleagues from all over the world
- Fast development and the possibility to learn something new every day
- Modern and colourful office, close to Heidelberg Main Station surrounded by restaurants, parks and sporting grounds
- An amazing team – be part of it.
Our trainee program is one of the most challenging, fast paced, developmental and rewarding of all FMCG programs. It will develop you more that you would ever dream possible.
We need people with restless minds who don’t rely on textbook thinking. If you think like us and are up for the challenge then we could be right for you.
For any questions please write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org