Finance Graduate Development Program RB
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Lysol, Mucinex, Enfamil, and Airwick.
Thrive in an environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and hygiene company? Keep reading to learn about what we’re looking for and how to complete the application!
We are looking for graduating students to join our RB Finance Graduate Development Program. You may do rotations through: Supply Finance, Commercial Finance and Accounting.
- Collect, process, verify, and report accounting related information.
- Perform professional analytical and management to support work assignments.
- Assist in preparing monthly financial reports, developing and/or utilizing spreadsheets, databases and other computer applications.
- Process specialized information, reports, and forms for fees, billing, project tracking, etc.
- Enter information reports into a financial accounting system.
- Other financial, accounting, and information system related tasks are to be performed as assigned.
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance (must be graduating in 2019).
- Excellent organization skills and ability to understand and analyze data logically.
- Proficient in Excel (spreadsheet development, formula creation, VLOOKUP's, pivots, macros, etc.).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal and entrepreneurial skills to allow for mutual understanding of problems and business needs.
- Ability to challenge and influence decisions, multi-task and prioritize assignments.
How to apply:
- Apply through RB’s career site
Search Keyword: “Graduate”
Search Location: “United States”