FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT Ascential
Brand: Edge by Ascential
Job function: Finance
Job type: Perm Full Time
Location: Salt Lake City, USA
Job ref: R908
We're looking for an Accountant to join our Finance team in Salt Lake City, UT and become an integral part of our Accounting/Finance team.
- Monitor unbilled orders and create customer invoices, distribute invoices to customers either through email or portal upload
- Update customer billing details as required
- Process customer credits and renewals across Edge companies
- Collaborate cross functionally with the Sales Order Processors, Credit & Collections Controllers and Sales to ensure transactions are accurate and issues are promptly resolved
- Month end responsibilities:
- Identify and communicate cost accruals/deferrals to Shared Services, including accrued operating costs, travel expenditures, and sales commissions and bonus to shared services to record, review journal entry before posting.
- Report monthly US sales and use tax data to parent company once the process is established; in the interim, prepare and file US sales and use tax for the company.
- Assist Sr. Financial Accountant with month end close procedures as requested.
- 1-2 years of public accounting experience preferred
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
- Expertise with Salesforce, Fiancialforce
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills
- Experience with SaaS companies
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?