Expressions of Interest (Sales, Sales Strategy & Account Management), Hygiene/Home RB
Is this You?
- Educated to minimum Bachelor's degree level in a commercial subject (eg Commerce, Business Management, Marketing);
- Minimum two years’ prior experience in a sales or account management role in FMCG or retail with a proven track record of results;
- Strong work ethic, high energy levels and tenacity;
- Ability to thrive in an environment where the business responds quickly to the needs to the market;
- Excellent technical and interpersonal skills;
- Strong ability to analyse results, interpret data and apply the information to benefit the overall profitability of the business;
- An ability work through complicated issues and succeed in a team orientated environment;
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating;
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles;
- Strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities;
- Strong analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation;
- Experience in influencing and engaging key figures in customer organisations;
- Fluent in English (fluency in other languages is advantageous); and
- Internationally mobile for career development opportunities.
In return, RB offers very competitive salaries, 12% superannuation, excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation. RB is located in modern offices in Sydney’s CBD.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB has implemented a direct sourcing model and does not engage with recruitment/search agencies as we love to source for awesome talent that creates our magic culture!