Event Manager - Somerset House Compass
SALARY: UP TO £25,000
TYPE: FULL TIME
JOB REFERENCE: COMPASS/TP/16802/47597
Are you an enthusiastic Event Operations Manager looking for an exciting new challenge? If so, here’s an opportunity not to be missed!
Levy Restaurants are proud to work alongside Somerset House and we are currently looking for an Event Operations Manager.
Somerset House is home to a huge variety of well-known events including exhibitions, art shows, music and film festivals and we are looking for an Event Manager to join the team that make this happen. This role offers huge potential for growth and development so if you are passionate about events and have the drive and ambition to progress - we want to hear from you!
- Overseeing events which can range from meetings for 10 people to canapé and drink receptions for 1000. Somerset House also hosts large events such as cinema and concert nights and you will work with a team to ensure a 5 star service is delivered at all times
- The spaces are flexible and can accommodate a range of events, you will be involved in working with clients whilst managing the business needs and performance standards
- You will oversee and supervise the quality of services offered to client whilst maintaining relationship with the client
- Attention to detail and high standards are key to the success of this operation
- Experience of co-ordinating and overseeing a range of high profile events for up to 500 covers
- Team leadership skills
- Highly organised and efficient
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Previous experience in a fast paced and demanding environment
- High standards and attention to detail
- Flexible with working hours
Up to £25,000
5 out of 7 days - flexibility required
Fantastic opportunity to work at this iconic venue
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service