Embellishment Coordinator RBA fantastic opportunity for an Embellishment Coordinator to join RB's Hygiene Home Business Unit.
As a member of the Supply Services team, you will be continuously delivering capability of Displays, managing co-packing budget and organizing a cost efficient flow of material and information. You will be responsible for the operational management of all RB Copacker and all processes linked with the construction of displays.
Key parts of this role will include:
- Design of new Displays in cooperation with the marketing de- partment
- Contact to the Packing Supplier for new Displays
- Compilation of unit lists and packing instructions
- Invoice Control
- First point of contact for the marketing department
- Detailed planning for extern Copacker
- Capacity Planning (for all Partners)
- Preparing a regular volume- and costreporting
- Coordination of miscellaneous logistics provider in Germany, Austria and Switzerland among the areas Copacking and quality assurance
- Supervision and management of several packaging supplier in Switzerland and Austria
- Reduction of complexity by selecting a few core supplier
- Master Data Management (Bill of Material Maintenance, Price Entry, Source List Creation)
- Support for SAP-Go-Live at the beginning of the role
Is this you?
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or similar degree
- Minimum of 1- 2 Year professional experience in the supply chain
- Profound understanding of co-packing and logistic processes
- Professional with the Microsoft-Office products with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Very good command of JDE Software
- Basic knowledge of dangerous goods regulations would be beneficial
- Highly analytical skills
- English: fluent
- German: fluent
In return, RB offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.