EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT Ascential
Job function: Administration & Support
Job type: Perm Full Time
Location: London, UK
Job ref: R906
We're looking for a Executive Assistant to join our team in London working for WGSN.
- Extensive diary management over multiple time zones
- Manage the MD’s inbox. Manage invites, proposals and meeting requests. All urgent tasks are to be flagged and necessary emails will need to be replied to in the correct manner.
- Booking all travel arrangements (including flights, hotels, transfers etc) and VISAs where applicable
- Managing board meetings with the EXEC, including pulling together the agenda, relevant board packs, attending the meetings, taking and distributing the minutes.
- Create detailed agendas of speaking trips and industry events which the MD speaks at, such as SXSW, Cannes Lions and Web Summit. Including organising hair and make up, all transfers and liaising with contacts there.
- Ensure the MD is fully prepared for all meetings – preparing agendas, printing documents etc. Organizing refreshments as and when required.
- Setting up meeting rooms ensuring the correct equipment is in place and working. You will need to be an expert in communication technology.
- Organise quarterly off site EXEC team meetings as well as team off site meetings as and when required.
- Completing and submitting monthly expense reports for business credit card and cash expenses in a timely manner.
- Dealing with invoices & raising POs for the department. Manage the management tracker and have regular meetings with finance to keep on top of this.
- Be the point of contact for external and internal enquiries, dealing with both difficult and sometimes highly confidential/sensitive issues
- Work collaboratively with counterparts in other global offices and cover annual leave for other EAs when necessary.
- Manage team/ office activities and be a part of the social team.
- Perform any ad hoc tasks or duties as required
- Solid experience of supporting at MD level
- Have previous experience in an administrative capacity.
- Advanced MS office skills, particularly Power Point, Excel and Word.
- Display total confidentiality in all matters
- Have a good attention to detail and proactive hands-on approach
- Be highly organised and able to prioritise
- Have excellent time management skills and very strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have the flexibility to adapt to a changing business with a calm demeanour and able to react positively during stressful times
- Be able to build and maintain good working relationships, internally and externally
- Be a good team player
- Have tact and diplomacy in dealing with colleagues who seek time with all Line Managers so as to eliminate unnecessary meetings where possible but without making them inaccessible to staff
- A positive and can- do attitude.
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
We offer insights and inspiration from around the globe. We help our customers stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. We believe inspiration comes from the monumental and the mundane.
If you’re passionate about fashion and lifestyle this is a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative trend experts, designers, editors, account managers, marketers, product developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high performance company.
WGSN is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?