Data & Reporting Analyst NCC Group
Data & Reporting Analyst
Do you want to join an exciting, global cyber security company? Have a good knowledge of data reporting tools with a pro-active and can-do attitude?
NCC Group have a vacancy for a Data and Reporting Analyst to join our in-house line of business applications systems team. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with the ability to analyse, model and interpret data, who will manage requirements and help develop and deliver solutions (utilising various technologies) to support our systems transformation programme.
As part of our systems transformation programme you will assist with data modelling, data analysis, data management, and data visualisation, working collaboratively with our business functions, IT team and vendors to serve as the bridge between reporting technology and the business to help shape requirements.
- Work closely with key business stakeholders across multiple departments and various projects to help develop data infrastructure and other systems to provide clear and efficient analytics
- Draw insight from large amounts of structured data to understand behaviour and interactions both throughout the business and with our customers
- Promote data-driven decision-making throughout the business
- Assist with data modelling, data analysis, data management, and data visualisation
Essential role requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in data science, computer science or similar field.
- Experience designing and managing end-to-end reporting, from sourcing the data through to the production and delivery of reports.
- Producing reports and dashboards using Domo or a comparable BI tool - Power BI, Tableau, Qliksense, etc.
- Systems implementation experience and deep knowledge in master data management, data quality, governance and data protection
- Knowledge of data warehousing techniques, including data modelling and transformation
- Working experience with ERP and/or CRM systems (preferable Workday or SalesForce).
- Deep understanding of internal and external data sources (e.g. customer, transactional, marketing) and the data models.
About NCC Group
NCC Group is a global expert in cyber security and risk mitigation, working with businesses to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape.
With our knowledge, experience and global footprint, we are best placed to help businesses identify, assess, mitigate & respond to the risks they face.
We are passionate about making the Internet safer and revolutionising the way in which organisations think about cyber security.
Headquartered in Manchester, UK, with over 35 offices across the world, NCC Group employs more than 2,000 people and is a trusted advisor to 15,000 clients worldwide.
If your skills and experience meet the needs of the role requirement, we will endeavour to respond to every application within 10 working days, however, if you haven’t heard back from us within this timeframe on this occasion your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful but please do continue to keep an eye on our career opportunities as there may be other more suitable roles.