DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE Ascential
Brand: Retail Week
Job function: Marketing
Job type: Perm Full Time
Location: London, UK
Job ref: R688
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team in London and become an integral part of our Marketing team.
- Deliver successful brand enhancing, marketing communication programmes that drive our customer numbers and enrich their relationship with us.
- Help in implementation of effective, targeted integrated multi-media marketing campaigns for your events
- Analysing online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Performing ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
- Performing ad-hoc analytics and conversion optimisation consultancies for clients and influencing conversion optimisation strategies with solid analytical data
- Development and ownership of day-to-day of daily performance reporting and delivery mechanism to the relevant business stakeholders. Reporting includes views of lead volumes, conversion metrics and sales performance with year-on-year comparisons.
- To build key relationships with third party organisations in order to increase brand preference, raise event profile, extend marketing reach, increase our customer base and drive revenue.
- Demonstrable experience of working in direct marketing
- Degree or equivalent marketing diploma
- Innovative and creative - Ready to work as part of the team and test and innovate to drive results
- A qualification in marketing/digital marketing an advantage
- Google Products: GA, GTM, BQ, Optimise, Analytics Canvas (3rd Party)
- Extremely well organised and able to manage and prioritise a diverse workload (and able to articulate management of time/process)
- Able to create a network of peers and build relationships across the business (stakeholder management – cross function)
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
About Retail Week.
We offer news, insights and data from the retail industry to a global audience. We’re experts in our field, occupying the number one space in our sector with an unparalleled well-established reputation.
Joining us will let you work alongside the most extraordinary individuals in a fast-paced, hard-working, high-performing team. We pride ourselves on having a high level of individual accountability and autonomy, allowing you to be flexible to do your best work.
Retail Week is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?