DATA ANALYST Ascential
Brand: Edge by Ascential
Job function: IT/Technology
Job type: Perm Full Time
Location: Dublin, UK
We're looking for a Data Analyst to join our team in Dublin and become an integral part of our Operations Function.
- Define and document functional specifications for third party Harvesting providers
- Quality assurance of data harvested from online stores
- Data transformation and loading to our in-house Data Quality engine
- Data provisioning
- Development and maintenance of integrity tests
- Generation and validation of Insight reports
- Working knowledge of Tableau (Reporting) , Talend (ETL Tool) and advanced MS Excel Skills, SQL is an advantage
- Work with business stakeholders to develop value propositions underpinned by sound analytics
- Produce visualisations to tell the story of the data
- Work with the business to measure change based on insight provided
- Demonstrated ability to work in a changing and challenging environment with a record of producing high quality deliverables against an aggressive schedule
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, comfortable interacting with people at various levels across business and IT functions
- Strong problem solver with analytical experience including and use of data integration and data mining tools
- Interacting with customers (business & IT, senior managers)
- People management
- Flexible, Hands-On
- Highly motivated
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, work under pressure and meet deadlines
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?