Customer Success Manager NCC Group
Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager within our escrow division, you will be responsible for the renewal, retention and overall experience of our client base.
Your core focus is to protect and grow our renewable revenue of our existing customers. Focusing on building long-term relationships, and providing an excellent customer experience, you will contact our customers ahead of their annual renewals to ensure they are getting the best service possible from NCC Group. This is part of a new and exciting team, which will be involved in key business improvement initiatives.
- Build long-term, sustainable, relationships with our clients in order to support revenue growth for the Escrow Services division
- Work alongside the sales team in order to develop client accounts, improving efficiencies and highlighting new business opportunities
- Proactively identify any renewal risk, negotiating win-win solutions to retain the business
- Being a customer advocate within the business, proactively seek and record meaningful feedback in order to recommend improvement
- Collaborate with all departments in order to ensure we are streamlining internal and external renewal processes
- Experience in dealing with customers and a track record of adding value through customer relationships
- A confident, clear and concise telephone manner
- Ambitious, intelligent and always striving for improvement
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and complete a demanding workload
- Able to effectively write and structure an email with a view to address queries and communicate clearly
- Ability to communicate and network through client organisations, as well as internal departments
- Knowledge and understanding of the technology and software industry
- Should have experience of mapping an account and retaining revenue
About NCC Group
NCC Group is a global expert in cyber security and risk mitigation, working with businesses to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape.
With our knowledge, experience and global footprint, we are best placed to help businesses identify, assess, mitigate & respond to the risks they face.
Headquartered in Manchester, UK, with over 35 offices across the world, NCC Group employs more than 2,000 people and is a trusted advisor to 15,000 clients worldwide.
If your skills and experience meet the needs of the role requirement, we will endeavour to respond to your query within 10 working days. If you have applied for a vacancy and haven’t heard back from us within this time please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
*** Please note that this role has background clearance as mandatory due to the nature of the work NCC Group does. To apply, you must be willing and able to undergo the vetting process ***