Customer Services Team Leader - Health RB
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Dettol, Scholl & Veet.
In recent years, RB has achieved a lot of success within our industry. With the changing economic environment there is a huge change in consumer expectations, so we must change the way we engage our customers and take advantage of this digital age. As a result of this, we have created 2 focused and fully accountable business units – Health and Hygiene Home. We have the same proud heritage, but now we’re able to better cater for our very diverse consumer needs.
A fantastic opportunity is available within the Health Business Unit for a Customer Services Team Leader to join our Supply team.
This role reports to the Customer Service and Logistics Manager and is based at our World Square offices in the heart of Sydney CBD.
- Drive the effective performance of the RB ANZ Health Customer Services Team and oversee the daily operations of the customer service team, including the planning, prioritising and delegating of work tasks to ensure all orders and claims relating to NZ customers, AU Pharmacy Customers and AU Independent customers are captured, processed and fulfilled within required lead times
- Responsible for recruiting, coaching, training and appraising the performance of customer service personnel , developing the team by identifying key training/development needs and driving their career progression
- Provide customer service team with guidance in handling difficult issues or problems so that they can be resolved effectively and efficiently
- Proactively develop and drive Customer Service process and KPI improvements through analysis, process re-design, establishing service metrics, delivering change and by monitoring and analysing the results
- Manage the Customer Collaboration strategy for the Team’s Customer accounts. Collaborate and communicate customer insight/knowledge (i.e. customer insight, trends and market information) across the supply team and to the appropriate Customer Power of one Teams and other key stakeholders.
- Manage projects including (but not limited to) cost to serve initiatives for managed accounts (responsible for RB Health’s Customer cost to serve spend), system changes or upgrades, service optimisation initiatives, claims reduction projects, benchmarking projects and upskilling of team members
- Oversee the achievement of target Customer Service levels, ensuring the Customer Service team effectively; manage stock and supply issues through allocating stock and effectively communicating potential issues
- KPI reporting and analysis. Accurately and timely completion of scheduled (and unscheduled) reporting (daily, weekly and monthly) of Customer Service performance, cost to serve data and claim processing reports
- Operate as the RB Customer Service JDE Super user, responsible for the day to day support of JDE. Key duties include; first point of contract for CS JDE users, liaison point with RB IT and performing system testing when required. Responsible for ensuring all Customer Service data is up-to date for accurate first time order processing
- Collaborate with other functions in the business and the wider Supply Chain team – including Demand and Supply Planning, Quality, Logistics, Commercial and Finance
- Establish collaborative relationships with RBs Warehouse and Transport partners to ensure an effective relationship is developed and maintained
- File and archive required documents as per legal obligations
- Ensure Customer Service processes (Standard Operating Procedure documentation) are developed and documented and that they are adhered to by the team
Is this You?
- FMCG / Retail / Supply chain experience preferably in a customer facing role– 3 years+
- Ideally Customer Service or Demand/Supply planning experience
- Strong technical skills (Advanced Excel/ Word/ Outlook/ PowerPoint essential)
- Strong ERP system skills – preferably JD Edwards exposure
- Advanced skills: Excel and PowerPoint
- People Management – proven experience in managing an individual or a team of people preferable
- Proven ability to achieve targets and meet deadlines
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
- Leadership and interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships and influencing customers and internal teams across all levels
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral (in English)
- Is a self-starter / manager / motivator who is hungry for a challenge and opportunity to learn, innovate and progress
- Effectively and proactively manages / resolves all Customer related supply issues by working with Customer Service Team, the wider supply team, the appropriate account team and Customer
- Advanced interpersonal skills: can critically think, build rapport and trust with multiple stakeholders (internal and external), to tactfully negotiate effective business outcomes
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!