Custom Manufacturing Operations Manager RB
About the role
The primary role of the Custom Manufacturing Manager is to manage the areas of Production, Projects and Materials in the Custom Manufacturing Operations to insure that safety, quality, labor, inventory and customer service targets are achieved.
- Lead efforts to improve Gross Margin performance through the development and execution of processes that deliver cost-effective design and execution of promotional vehicles and Warehouse Club pallets for the Household and Food Division
- Optimizes the departmental organization structure and focus on people development through education, training or internal opportunities. Provide recommendations on long term strategy to reduce overall CM costs.
- Sets goals and measures that ensure customer focus, the safe manufacturing of quality products and continuous improvement of the HH, Health, Personal Care, and Food Custom Manufacturing systems and processes
- Develops and maintains budgets for the Custom Manufacturing Operations.
- Responsible for the control of VOH, Inventory (FG and components), direct labor and obsolescence.
- Aggressively pursue long term Direct Labor cost reductions by implementing strategic use of workshops. Collaborate with Purchasing and Legal to insure use of these agencies is developed and managed in a way that minimizes risks to Reckitt Benckiser
- Lead efforts to insure slow moving, no moving and obsolete Custom Manufacturing components are brought to the attention of the commercial businesses in a structured way on a monthly basis.
- Guide efforts to insure compliance with all applicable Good Manufacturing Practices and requirements. Update and modify site-operating procedures as required in cooperation with Regional Center Quality Management.
- Ensures the compliance to safety policies of Reckitt Benckiser as well as compliance to the appropriate local safety and environmental regulations.
- Serve as a key liaison between the Logistics Centers and the Commercial Divisions in the development and fulfillment of customer specific promotions. (CSP’s, Pallet Programs)
- Manage the flow of Custom Manufactured goods into the Logistics Centers and Distribution Centers to insure all sites achieve the desired levels of performance in cost, service, and communication
- Ensures all EPD/NPD projects are executed flawlessly and obsolescence are controlled when projects are completed.
Is this You?
- Bachelors degree in engineering, Science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Logistics, Transportation or Manufacturing Operations and/or Supply Chain Management
- 1-2 years management experience or project management experience
- Experience with ISO and GMP regulations
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with Quality systems
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrated financial understanding
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands
- Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks’ vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!