Credit Control Administrator English Speaker - 6 months HiscoxJob ID: 7236
Employment type: Fixed Term Contract - Full Time
Preferred education: A Levels or equivalent
We recognise the need for greater flexibility and know how important this is to you. We are happy to consider flexible working arrangements in line with Hiscox Flexible Working Policy.
About Hiscox UK
Hiscox UK is a leading brand in the insurance market, recognized as setting the standards others try to emulate. We consistently deliver strong growth and exceptional returns, recruiting only the very best and empowering them to deliver. We are known for insuring the homes of the rich and famous through to the most innovative technology companies. Our customers are diverse and unique and are only united by our ability to provide specialist insurance tailored to their needs.
As part of a brand new Credit Control team we have created, your focus as the Credit Control Administrator is to provide efficient and high quality administrative service and assist in managing Broker accounts to assist the current Team. You will be responsible for handling and assuring correct cash allocation, answering daily queries whilst being customer obsessed and passionate about offering world class service to clients. It will require a “whatever it takes” attitude and getting your sleeves rolled.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to bring enthusiasm and energy to everything you do. You’ll be happy getting on with day-to-day activities but you’ll also bring new ideas to the table. We’re always looking for better ways to do things and you will be too.
What you will be doing
- Process, print and dispatch standard letters and emails as required
- Accurate, timely and efficient data entry and quality checking of cash receipts, including cleansing and mass change processing projects
- Delivering exceptional service standards/KPI’s and maintain the relevant data updated
- Liaising with internal and external parties to resolve queries quickly and effectively
- Manage and support the direct debt process, to reconcile differences on client and Broker accounts, disburse cash received, help recover and resolve outstanding, overdue debts and manage a small portfolio of Broker accounts
- Distribute monthly statements and correspondence of overdue accounts to our clients and resolve any questions so that open items are settled promptly , working with the Senior and Credit Controller colleagues
- Collect premiums and cover a portfolio of brokers and partners (banks, mutual funds), according to the nature of contracts or the intermediaries
- Analysis of Ageing report and allocate portfolio, bringing total clarity
- Preparing clear, and accurate MI for your team and the wider business