Contract Administrator - FTC NCC Group
Contract Administrator - FTC
Do you have strong organisation skills? Do you have an eye for detail? Do you want to work for a global technology business?
NCC Group is currently looking for a Contracts Administrator to join the Escrow division in our Manchester HQ on FTC basis. The Contracts Administrator will be responsible for supporting the work of the escrow division, primarily in the areas of contract termination and administration. This role is a great opportunity for the right person to develop a wide range of contract skills and experience whilst managing their own work load in a position of responsibility.
- Reviewing escrow documentation.
- Processing terminations in accordance with the terms of individual agreements.
- Performing company research as part of the termination processes.
- Corresponding and liaising with escrow clients and responding to general queries.
- Liaising with NCC Group’s escrow sales and operational teams in relation to escrow contracts
- Implementing and following best practice guides and processes in relation to escrow sales and operations.
- Raising invoices in relation to certain escrow agreements.
- Accurately performing processes on the client management system and maintaining necessary records (both hard and soft copy) in relation to escrow agreements and ancillary documentation (including uploading documents/correspondence onto the relevant database).
- Administrative experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and an ability to communicate effectively both with clients and internally.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to continually prioritise and respond to the changing needs of the business.
- A pragmatic and pro-active approach.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Strong IT skills (including the use of databases).