Consumer Insights Senior Manager RBA fantastic opportunity for a Consumer Insights Senior Manager to join RB's team
As a member of the Marketing team, you will be reporting to Marketing Director DACH/Nordics and ensuring outperformance of RB’s Health brands across Germany, Austria, Switzerland (DACH) and Scandinavia .
Key parts of this role will include:
- Leading a team of (business) insights managers and partnering with the local/regional marketing and sales leadership team
- Owning CMI Budget – aligned to business priorities
- Delivering local and regional performance, reporting together with syndicated data partners
- Being an objective and loud, clear voice of the consumer/shopper
- Ensuring deep consumer understanding and a continuous insight pipeline for new product development
- Ensuring brilliant execution (e.g. 4Ps) behind new products as well as existing product line extensions
- Sharing of knowledge with our category development organization
- Engaging and motivating communication campaigns
- Trading relevant category growth platforms
- Consumer relevant and shopper motivating Business Development Ideas.
Is this you?
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Businesses Administration (Berufsakademie)
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in CI in multinational Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), ideally with focus on consumer health or pharma
- Experience with both qualitative and quantitative state of the art research methodologies
- Strong analytical skills and experience in performance tracking combining various data sources
- Proven ability to effectively manage large-scale brand research and budgets
- Strong communicator capable of building strong working relationships in English and German
- German: fluent; ideally native
- English fluent: yes
- International mobility for further career development.
In return, RB offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.