Consumer & Market Insights Junior Analyst RBA fantastic opportunity for a Junior CMI Analyst to join RB's Hygiene Home Business Unit.
The Junior CMI Analyst will support the CMI Manager in business and consumer insights work streams with Region-, and Country-Management to drive a deeper understanding of current performance and future opportunities.
Key parts of this role will include:
- Support/ drive consumer and shopper understanding
- Support in local and regional performance reporting delivery together with Nielsen
- Support MT and key stakeholders by providing KPIs, trends, in-depth analysis and recommendations
- Support in consumer and shopper studies execution based on marketing/ trade marketing needs and give recommendation to stakeholders
- Analyze sales and performance records, interpret results at brand/category/country/regional level
- Create and oversee standardized and custom reports, conduct quantitative market/sales/product analysis providing day to day support to CMI and Trade Marketing/Marketing
- Mine insights and drive conclusions, recommendations and general guidance
- Conduct analysis including but not limited to trending, identification and assessment of opportunity and risk, forecasting, regressions, correlation, cannibalization and probability modelling
- Build and maintain relationship with data vendors (Nielsen) and research agencies to ensure data integrity and timely reports delivery
Is this you?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Businesses Administration, Marketing, Statistics or Economics related field
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in analyst role in a quantitative Research Agency or a multinational Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company
- Strong analytical & numerical skills
- Ability to co-ordinate and manage simultaneous data analysis requests of varying size and scope
- Expert knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge of VBA and experience with relational databases a strong plus
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
- English: fluent
- German: nice to have
In return, RB offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.