Carrier Relationship Co-ordinator AO
A Bit About UsWe’re a bunch of people who go to great lengths to make sure our customers are the happiest customers out there. We may sell everything from washing machines to PlayStations, but at our core we’re a people business. We roll up our sleeves and work together to make things happen. From logistics, recycling to our award winning IT teams, almost everything we do, we do ourselves to make sure every aspect of our customer journey is done properly. We launched in 2000 as a result of a £1 bet in a Bolton pub. 18 years later we have a 5* TrustPilot rating (after 100K reviews), expanded our business into Europe and floated on the London stock exchange, but we never lose sight of what we’re about.
More About the RoleWorking closely with internal departments at AO and carriers, the Carrier Relationship Co-ordinator will be responsible for providing effective support to AO's strategic carriers. Building strong relationships with the partner’s key personnel to ensure that AO have the happiest customers.
Here's What You Can Expect to be Doing* Work with the business to provide understanding around carriers. Drive operational knowledge and improvements.
* Assist in creating and supporting a one man carrier roadmap to enhance existing capability as well as introducing new capability to support growth.
* Complete commercial reviews and analysis to drive efficiency.
* Support and attend quarterly performance reviews with all carriers- providing operational insight & understanding (use customer measures to support)
* Work with carriers to share best practice and insight to shape future development plans.
* Analyse Customer behaviours and apply insight to enhance customer journey.
* Forecasting deliveries- maintain an efficient and effective operation.
* Claims Management for lost & damaged - Raising claims with carriers
A Few Things About You* Communication- relationship management
* Negotiation skills
* Word/Excel- proficient
* Analytical skills-ability to handle lots of data- analyse, show trends
* Ability to set clear objectives and deliverables- organised.
* Business acumen- good to have a degree in business