CATALOG SPECIALIST Ascential
Brand: Edge by Ascential
Job function: Operations
Job type: Perm Full Time
Location: Salt Lake City, USA
Job ref: R817
- Manage clients’ product catalogs while ensuring classification accuracy
- Categorize clients’ own and competitive items within defined categories
- Check completed work for accuracy
- Receive catalog data correction requests from clients and resolve in a timely manner
- Work with account management teams on resolving customer catalog data concern
- High attention to detail is a must
- Intermediate in Excel (Able to build basic pivot tables and use the VLOOKUP, MATCH, and IF formulas)
- Work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work full-time
- Ability to communicate well across different teams
- Able to learn new software with ease
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being, and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 day of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?