A fantastic opportunity is available for an Senior Buyer to join our Procurement team.
RB is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovation solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish, Woolite, Nurofen, Strepsils, Vanish. A fantastic opportunity is available for a Senior Buyer - Non-Production Spend (NPS) / Procurement Project Manager (PPM) to join our Procurement team.
Cost, quality & service, innovation, speed to market, fast roll-out and net working capital improvement are the most important business needs with different focus and prioritization in the managed portfolio.
- Utilize NPS spend analytics, sourcing management processes and tools to rationalize supply base, negotiate all terms and conditions, secure signed contracts, manage key supplier relationships, ensure continuity of business.
- Partnering closely with key business stakeholders in the plant, lead key local or regional initiatives, as well as assigned projects or categories, ensure proper supplier selection, drive competitive bidding, and negotiate goods and services for the lowest total cost, highest quality and superior performance
- Regularly interact with the local budget holders, to ensure that priorities and objectives are aligned with the organization.
- Responsible for coordination and management with local stakeholders for the Global or Regional Buyers’ driven projects in Raw and Pack Materials. Manage RM / PM supplier scorecards on a timely manner.
- Close partnership with the Engineering, Quality, Environmental, Operation, Finance, Facilities, HR, Legal, and others teams to understand the business area budgets and projects required to meet that budget
- Primary contact between the factory and Central Purchasing (CP)
Is this You?
He/she will be a strategic thinker, and an individual capable of managing complex tasks independently while working with and supporting many stakeholders.
He / She will be able to work in a fast and quick-thinking environment for fast and efficient implementation of projects.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of Procurement and Project Management, in a multi-country environment. Direct and indirect buying experience desirable.
- Degree qualified preferably in Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Business or other relevant discipline. MBA advantageous
- Ability to work in a truly global organisation. Proven experience working in a fast moving, results driven environment
- High degree of fluency in English. Knowledge of other languages would be an advantage
- High level negotiation, influencing and communication skills
Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
Passport Stamps. Does working Internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
Vacation. We offer 4 weeks’ vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!