Business Process Owner - Finance Accounts Receivable RB
- Qualified accountant. Previous business/finance experience in various finance roles (Financial, Commercial Controller, Systems Accountant, AR Manager etc…). International experience is a plus.
- SAP knowledge (preferably both implementation and in business use)
- Good knowledge of end to end business processes (OTC, cash collection, cash allocation, billing, returns, FI Invoicing,)
- Positive & Can do attitude, Good team player
- Must be able to work on own initiative, and build strong relationships with technical teams and deployment teams.
- Very good communication skills (fluent English is a must), organisational ability and strong presentation skills
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the global leading consumer health, hygiene and home company. Driven by a purpose to build healthier lives and happier homes, RB has operations in over 60 countries. From the foundations of wellness and infant nutrition, to the fundamentals of a hygienic home, our global brands help people live healthier, happier lives. RB has world leading Powerbrands which include household names such as Enfamil, Nutramigen, Nurofen, Strepsils, Gaviscon, Mucinex, Durex, Scholl, Clearasil, Lysol, Dettol, Veet, Harpic, Cillit Bang, Mortein, Finish, Vanish, Calgon, Woolite and Air Wick. RB’s unique culture is at the heart of its success. Its drive to achieve, passion to outperform and commitment to quality and scientific excellence are manifested in the work of over 40,000 RB employees worldwide.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!