Brand Manager - Health RB
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
In recent years, RB has achieved a lot of success within our industry. With the changing economic environment there is a huge change in consumer expectations, so we must change the way we engage our customers and take advantage of this digital age. As a result of this, we have created two focused and fully accountable business units – Health and Hygiene Home. We have the same proud heritage, but now we’re able to better cater for our very diverse consumer needs.
In our Health division, you will work within a dynamic team of talented individuals who manage a portfolio of iconic brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Dettol, Durex, Gaviscon, Lemsip, Scholl, Veet & Clearasil.
With a bright and exciting future ahead of us, we are searching for a talented Brand Manager to join our high performing Health Marketing Team to work across our iconic brands.
As a Brand Manager, you will have the opportunity to drive the growth in your market by leading the brand and consumer marketing strategy for a "Powerbrand" in line with country commercial strategy as set by the Area.
This role reports to the Senior Brand Manager and is based out of our World Square’s offices in the heart of Sydney CBD.
- Be responsible for the achievement of financial and market share targets for your brand in the market. Act as “General Manager” of your brand being responsible for full P&L incl. marketing budget
- Develop and execute consumer marketing plans and partner with Trade marketing Manager to execute channel / 4Ps strategy for your brand
- Own S&OP process for your brand, including tracking of business performance (i.e. IMEX scorecard), outlook for next 12 months and gap filling initiatives
- Work across functions including Area, PO1 team, supply, sales and finance to develop and execute with excellence your commercial plans
- Develop, execute and “amplify” with scale and excellence NPD and BDI plans in line with Po1Area guidelines / toolkits and partner with Trade Marketing Manager to ensure 4Ps and Go-to-market excellence
- Minimum University educated (to Bachelors level) in a Commercial Subject
- Brand Marketer or Trade Marketing with approx. 2-3 years’ experience in Marketing and/or Trade Marketing. Must be degree qualified.
- Must be able to demonstrate outstanding commercial skills and potential, developed preferably within an FMCG environment.
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Resilient and able to respond under pressure
- Ability to influence
- Strong analytical skills
- Financial skills, P&L understanding
- Willing to relocate internationally to pursue career opportunities
- Fluency in English
- Strong sense of urgency and achievement
- International outlook
In Return RB offer excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!