Assistant Brand Manager RB
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Lysol, Mucinex, Enfamil, and Airwick.
Thrive in an environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and hygiene company? Keep reading to learn about what we’re looking for and how to complete the application!
We are looking for an MBA student to join our brand management team as an Assistant Brand Manager. This position is responsible for the development of assigned brands through the achievement of specific growth objectives. The position resides within the US Marketing function and will assume support for the Brand Manager for assigned brands within the category in Equity, Activation or Innovation capacities. The Assistant Brand Manager will play a key role in supporting the development of the overall category strategy, and is expected to drive the growth of his/her assigned brands through excellent marketing execution.
- Support in developing and delivering the vision, US in-market activation excellence and gross profit for the brand
- Champion pipeline and secure incremental funding for launches
- Manage the day-to-day interface and key business activities of the portfolio.
- Assume accountability and autonomy to lead cross-functional teams in the development and execution of strategies for advertising, packaging, promotions, and operations.
- Manage marketing budget. Coordinate with key stakeholders to ensure optimal spending.
- Assist the Brand Manager to manage a brand within the context of the agreed strategies to maximize long term sales and profitability.
- Support the Brand Manager to develop, recommend and lead the execution of local marketing plans for assigned brands and manage the effective deployment of the marketing budget.
- Contribute to the development of category strategies.
- Analyze brand and market trends and recommend actions.
- Develop and analyze promotion programs.
- Contributing to RB Innovation by delivering a product development program to generate consistent sales and profit growth
- Develop, recommend and execute annual marketing plan activities, including local media strategy and plans.
- Initiate and manage market research projects to deliver powerful consumer and customer insights as the basis for long term brand growth. Develop these insights into achievable plans.
- Participate in the development of local copy strategy / executions and/or to ensure adaptation possible for other regions.
- Communicate cross-functionally to understand business needs.
- In close co-operation with the Sales function and Trade Marketing, identify trade needs / opportunities, developing pricing and distribution strategies and trade promotions for assigned brands.
- Be a savvy digital marketer able to quickly understand and leverage the dynamic technology to maximize the business.
- Work with our global teams, US brand teams and e-tailing partners to develop best practices to maximize ROI for the company.
- Must be graduating with MBA focused in marketing in spring 2019
- Prior experience in related fields (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Advertising) a plus
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong sense of urgency and achievement
- Resilient and able to respond under pressure
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to influence
- Strong analytical skills, financial skills and P&L understanding
- Capable of analyzing data to draw conclusions from the data.
- Fluency in English
How to apply:
- Apply through RB’s career site
Search Keyword: “Assistant Brand Manager”
Search Location: “United States”