2019 Summer Internship - Research & Development RB
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Lysol, Mucinex, Enfamil, and Airwick.
Thrive in an environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and hygiene company? Keep reading to learn about what we’re looking for and how to complete the application!
We are looking for current sophomores and juniors to join RB as a Research & Development Intern for Summer 2019.
- Lead specific R&D projects with real timelines and delivery expectations.
- Develop new products and technologies based on relevant consumer insights in support of brand initiatives.
- Represent R&D on key projects through the product development process.
- Work cross-functionally and be R&D lead on project teams to achieve key milestones and objectives.
- Conduct performance and analysis evaluations of competitive products.
- Maintain supplies inventory and order items when needed.
- Ability to think strategically, develop tactics and transform ideas into reality.
- Demonstrate flexibility, adapting quickly to changing circumstances.
- Results orientated with the ability to work independently.
- Proven track record of successful delivery of technical or academic projects.
- Ability to analyze complex data.
- Good formulation knowledge and understanding of chemical interactions and processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills which foster an environment of teamwork and achievement.
- Good knowledge of laboratory techniques.
- Eligibility to work in the US & fluent in English.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in R&D field (i.e. Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Microbiology).
How to apply:
- Apply through RB’s career site
Search Keyword: “Internship”
Search Location: “United States”