2019 Summer Internship : Supply Services Intern RB
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Mucinex, Strepsils, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Enfamil.
Thrive in an environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and hygiene company? Keep reading to learn about what we’re looking for and how to complete the application!
The following Supply Chain internships are available with RB starting in May 2019.
- Customer Service – RB’s key player in managing flow of orders and determines team ability to add value to local business.
- Planning (Custom Manufacturing, Demand Planning, S&OP) - Control tower of Supply Services. Serve as point of contact between RB Commercial and RB Manufacturing.
- Logistics (Transportation, Warehousing, Corporate Logistics) – This is where “the rubber hits the road” in terms of managing not only the key operational aspect of the Supply Services team but also the most significant costs within Supply Services.
- Manufacturing - Takes place in each factory; where raw and packaging materials are transformed into packaged ready products.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide suggestions on new processes, opportunities, and initiatives that deliver savings or service improvements.
- Manage projects to successful completion; define scope, stakeholders, and milestones.
- Facilitate continuous improvement by evaluation of operations considering new technology, team needs, and cost/benefit opportunities.
- Internally coordinating with all necessary departments to ensure optimal customer service delivery.
- Reporting and managing orders in EDI, JDE, LMS and 3PL systems, facilitating, tracking, and optimizing RB operations with planners and recommending strategies to improve fill rate, order frequency, lead-time variability, and inventory levels/issues.
- Analyzing, recommending, and optimizing logistics process within targeted business assignment and the greater supply services business.
- Contributing to the development of the process and systems architecture by incorporating information available in the CRM (customer relationship management, Siebel) planning systems.
- Working on projects related to inventory and replenishment management.
- Developing reporting to track and influence team performance and perform weekly analytics.
- Facilitating, tracking and optimizing RB operations with planners, project managers and operations teams to improve fill rate, lead time variability, inventory levels/ issues, productivity, cost and operational process through various productivity tools and methods.
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or Engineering and graduating after May 2020 or later.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and other continuous improvement methodology a plus.
- Project management skills including planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementing.
- Strong analytical and excellent communication skills; ability to organize and analyze cost/spend/ data and present summaries of findings.
- Independent thinker capable of self-starting and problem-solving skills is a must.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial and leadership qualities to take charge and initiate action.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access).
- Must be domestically and internationally mobile for future career growth within the supply chain organization.
How to apply:
- Apply through RB’s career site
Search Keyword: “Internship”
Search Location: “United States”