Locations: Memphis, Tennessee
Categories:Supply Chain & Logistics
Are you energized by a logistics planning role that will enhance your leadership skills and allow you to drive regional supply strategies? If so, this Logistics and Production Planning Manager role could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
As a Logistics and Production Planning Manager, you will develop, deploy manage and track the regional strategy roadmap to deliver the GSK Supply Chain (SC) winning formula, thereby supporting the overall GSK business objectives and priorities.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
• Develop Global Manufacturing and Supply strategy roadmap, including external benchmarking and cross enterprise strategic initiatives linking to external partners and strategic priorities.
• Identify the mobilization plan for delivery of key work streams.
• Drive Performance Management process as agreed with the Regional Supply Chain Head - weekly/Monthly/Quarterly Performance Review.
• Create consolidated regional dashboards (linking supply chain system, financial/strategic metrics).
• Review data coming from sites on Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and provide support on implementing improvements, counter measures/identifying trends or areas of opportunity risks, etc.
• Support sites and functions with identifying potential road blocks and develop solutions to ensure supply chain systems successfully executed
• Develop governance for Regional supply chain system review with Business Supply Chain Leadership Team.
• Ensure all sites & functions have standard work established to review supply chain procedures along with appropriate escalation process.Why you? Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.