We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Do you love marketing and want an exciting challenge helping an industry-leading, high tech company to inspire both new and current customers? Arm is looking for a Senior Manager of Marketing who is keen to take responsibility for defining and executing marketing activities around an exciting new business engagement model. Get involved marketing Arm's cutting-edge technology and put your experience to work!
We need an experienced, creative, team player who enjoys obtaining results working across organizational boundaries.
About this role
You will be creating and working with various teams to execute marketing strategies driving qualified sales leads for Arm technology in the Automotive, IoT and Embedded markets; and liaising with some of the leading marketing and engineering talent to support our Automotive, IoT and Embedded business strategies.
You do not need prior product or industry technical knowledge to apply for this role – we are looking for someone who shares Arm's values, can demonstrate the relevant marketing skills and is eager to learn. This is an excellent opportunity for a creative marketer with broad marketing, creative, and analytical skills to join the Arm team and market technology that invisibly drives billions of applications we touch every day.
What you will be accountable for
You will use your marketing experience and communication and coordination skills with other groups to deliver and execute a comprehensive strategy to use the new business methodology to increase sales of Arm technology. Analytical insight to coordinate, measure, and analyze your team's activities across all channels is also essential.
If the challenge of expanding the marketing impact of a globally renowned company excites you, and you meet the requirements of the job description below, we look forward to speaking with you!
Education and qualifications
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or Communications (or a CIM Certificate in Marketing)
• At least 8 years of commercial experience in an operative marketing role
• Experience managing people is an advantage
• Knowledge of the technology industry is an advantage but is not required
• Creating a marketing strategy
• Executing that strategy while measuring results, making adjustments as the market changes, and we learn more about what works to drive qualified sales leads.
• Working with the social media team, web team, events team, email team, and PR team to buy into and help execute your plan
• Staying informed of competition's messaging, collateral and websites and recommend ways we can improve ours
Essential skills and experience
• Prior experience of creating compelling creative marketing strategies
• Ability to influence people
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects at one time
• Cool-headed, working quickly and effectively within tight timelines and prioritise own workload to ensure smooth coordination and delivery
• Hardworking, organised and ambitious
• Strong presentation and people skills, with strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to influence others to meet a deadline
• High-energy, open-minded, reliable, creative, persuasive
• A good listener, with the ability to take input from multiple sources and filter into concise communication
• Capable of working closely and effectively in a team, as well as independently with minimal direction or supervision
Desirable skills and experience
• Knowledge and experience with using marketing to drive qualified sales leads
• Project management experience
• Experience in the technology sector
• Microsoft Office skills, especially PowerPoint
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unusual culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and craft extraordinary:
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
Information is needed, share it
Realize that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don't
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
The essence of progress is that it can't stop. Grow with it and lead your own progress
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric
Recognize the power in saying ‘I don't know'
Make trust our default position
Hold strong opinions lightly
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm's benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world's most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.