Here at AstraZeneca Australia we make products that improve lives of people in 30 countries, every single day. Our state of the art production facility in North Ryde is going through an exciting growth phase and you can be part of it.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a driven, values focused, individual who has leadership aspiration’s to join our Respules PET (Process Execution Team) as a Production Support Facilitator. The Production Support Facilitator will either work permanent night shift (5:45 PM – 6 AM) or permanent day shift (5:45 AM – 6 PM) in a fortnightly roster within our Package and fill production areas.
The position is primarily responsible for driving performance across the shift to deliver on key metrics and standards around safety, quality, supply, and people, through effective leadership and management of a team of Production Operators.
Your key responsibilities would include:
• Act as the initial point of escalation and lead troubleshooting / problem solving activities during the shift
• Conduct quality investigations and safety event reporting/ documentation
• Coach production operators to develop their knowledge of process, equipment & troubleshooting techniques
• Champion, implement and maintain lean initiatives and processes
• Build cross functional relationships with key stakeholders in safety, quality, training, planning and the
broader supply chain.
• Consistently conduct activities and interactions in a way that is consistent with Company Values
• Lead the shift in the absence of the shift lead
To be successful in your application for this role, you will have:
• Experience in manufacturing operations, ideally within a 24/7 continuous production environment.
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in quality, engineering or relevant trade background
• Strong judgement, interpersonal and analytical skills
• Proven experience in simplification and continuous improvement
• Sound GMP knowledge
• Effective stakeholder Engagement with broader supply chain knowledge
Apply Today !!
AstraZeneca offers attractive benefits such as bonus, leave loading, free gym membership and free parking.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.