Roles and Responsibilities
- · Administer and support websites and content management using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- · Administer components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the AEM architecture (Sling, CRX, OSGI, JCR)
- · Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management such as search result accuracy, dynamic content linking, formatting, image scaling, internationalization, and personalization.
- · Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment
- · Own and manage several AEM clustered environments.
- · Work with other systems specialists and software engineers to investigate problems and make changes to the AEM environment and associated applications.
- · Develop monitoring and performance metrics for AEM Operations team.
- · Maintain health of AEM lower environments (Dev, QA, Performance etc) and enable scrum teams to remove blockers caused by environmental issues.
- Automate deployment and management of AEM services.
- · Document designs and procedures for building and managing AEM environments.
- · Participate in on-call production support rotation.
- Good knowledge on AEM admin skills and good Java knowledge
- Knowledge on Apache web server .
- Good to have knowledge on DEVOPS tools. (CI/CD, Docker , Git,Bitbucket )
- Good to have experience on AWS console .
- Good knowledge on DNS .
- ServiceNow ticketing tool knowledge
- Good in ITIL framework
- Knowledge on Incident and Problem management
- Experience in AEM 6.x
- Experience on AWS
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND: Any specific Bachelors / Master Degree candidate
PREFERABLE INDUSTRY: IT
OVERALL YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 1 to 2 Years
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.