Develop testing approach and execute E2E testing which includes website, integration and multi-channel campaign & tagging. Work closely with website team, integration team, campaign operators, tagging team and MCRM PMs to understand overall platform & execute E2E Testing.
Role and Responsibilities
- Gather the requirements for website testing, integration testing and multi-channel campaign (Email/SMS/MMS/Direct Mail service) & tagging testing.
- Create Test Plan/ Test Case document for E2E testing.
- Coordinate with vendors/other teams to perform E2E testing.
- Perform E2E testing & document all results.
Essential Skills and experience
- 1 to 3 years of experience in testing websites/multi-channel campaigns.
- Experience on Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager,
Tealium Audience Stream, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- Effectively lead or collaborate with cross-functional resources to deliver and market programs.
- Ability to make a positive contribution as demonstrated by learning new skills and making suggestions for process/procedure improvement.
Desirable Skills and experience
- Experience with technologies and processes for Digital Marketing such as Adobe Campaign/Neolane, Adobe Experience Manager, Tealium AudienceStream, IBM Experience One (Unica), Teradata Applications (Aprimo), ExactTarget, Marketo, MS Dynamics CRM, Oracle Marketing Cloud/Eloqua.
- Responsive web design or email experience (HTML 5/CSS 3).
- Experience working with customers in multiple geographies.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.