Permanent - Full timeLocation(s):
London, EnglandPreferred education:
A Levels or equivalent
Investment Risk Analyst
Reporting to CIO
Circa 50-55k base + bens + bonus
The Investment team is responsible for oversight and management of the investment portfolios of all business units within the Group. The assets of the Group are in excess of $6bn. The Investment team sits within Hiscox Group, which is the umbrella function that supports all areas of the organisation. Working from the centre people within Group have a unique overview of the entire company and where we are going.
The role involves working in the Investment team with two primary functions – to run all aspects of the investment risk process, and to assist in the broader management of Group assets. The successful candidate will enjoy significant responsibility to manage and develop the investment risk process and an opportunity to make a contribution to the general oversight of the Group investments.
- Looking after the Economic Scenario Generator (ESG) model:
- Liaising with the ESG provider
- Running the model from start to finish
- Working with other members of the team and Chief Investment Officer (CIO) to agree output
- Liaising with the Hiscox Group Capital Management team to ensure the investment inputs into the internal model meet requirements and with the Hiscox Group Risk team for the model validation process.
- Support regulatory submissions for the various entities across the Group including providing analysis and documentation as needed.
- Support other members of the Investment team including the CIO in the production of investment analysis and information for manager selections, investment committees and board reports.
- Running and developing other models, including stress testing models and attribution of portfolio returns.
- Supporting other members of the Investment team in their day-to-day dealings with investment managers. This could include assisting with transactions, dealing with queries and attending regular review meetings with the managers.